Wednesday, October 17, 2007

White Wednesday: Marie's Bizzy-for-Gizzy Quilt

I have been so excited!! All week is dedicated to our gizzy quilts, but it took such a long time and so many sleeps before I could show you my gizzy quilt!! Without further ado, here it is, with me modelling this pretty quilt!


As you can see, it is in several different shades of lavender with a few sprinkles of gold and peach in my quilt. The gold and lavender colours are very significant, as mommy had chosen these colours for their wedding just over 4 years ago!

I love my quilt very much, and there's nothing more I enjoy than to have it draped on my favourite armchair, so I can sleep on it!! Thank you, Millie's mommy - you make the bestest quilts!!

14 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo look lovely on yoor kwilt, Marie. We each have ours in a speshul place for our enjoyment too!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are beautiful colours and your Gizzy quilt is gorgeous! Those are also beautiful wedding colours!

Ramses said...

Those are lovely colours against your furr my Sweet and set of your beautiful eyes a treat! :) It's funny how your Mommy and my Mummy both like these colours... I bet you'd love my Mummy's office it's all lilac, cream and gold! :)

PS: I'm giving you an award, please come and collect it Sweety! :)

Around Your Wrist said...

your quilt is beautiful, marie! mom didn't get moving in time to get a bizzy-for-gizzy quilt. maybe next time.

lucy: it was sure fun when you came over the other day! you're lots of fun to play thundering herd with. i think that--a close tie with the laser toy--is my favorite game!

LOVE YOU!!!!

lucy

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

You look very beautiful on your quilt. We like the way it shows off your furrs!

LZ said...

Such a beautiful quilt!!!!!!!!! You look so lovely resting there. I love Gizzy quilts.

Chase

Daisy said...

Marie, you look beautiful! Lavender is a pretty color for you.

Dorydoo said...

Marie, you are so pretty, and you look fab on your quilt!

Thank you for coming to my party and helping to make my birthday the best one I've ever had!

Love and cuddles from Dorydoo.

Anonymous said...

That is a very pretty gizzy!

Lux said...

Oh, it's beautiful, and you are too!

The Cat Realm said...

Very beautiful quilt with a very beautiful cat on it!

Mickey's Musings said...

Lavender is a good color and you look so sweet on it. Mom says that lavender(scent) is good for helping you sleep.Not that cats need it,hehee

Forty Paws said...

That is a beeyoutiful Gizzy quilt! We haven't seen one in those colors before!

Luf, us

The Crew said...

Marie, you look just lovely on your quilt!