Friday, January 18, 2008

Family Foto Friday and a Meme!


Donny and I finally convinced Casey to join us for a Family Foto Friday photo. We were so amazed that not only did she join us, but she didn't mind us all getting cozy with her on top of the cat condo. Now what could it be that made her okay with this??? We let you know next Thursday, for our Thursday 13!


This meme is created by all of the kitties at www.petspics.blogspot.com The rules are, you have to post who tagged you (and it was Ramses, my sweetheart!) and link back to them and to us! :) Then you have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animals.

What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?

The three things I would do are:

Jump out of the backyard and start roaming around. I know, I know, I'll never be allowed to, but a girl can dream, can't she??

Finally slither and sneak my way into every cupboard...but esp the treats cupboard. That way, I can pig out on every treat in sight!

Pick a fight with a large dog. I was *this* close to catching up with the puppy I was chasing down a couple of summers ago. If only mommy and daddy let me chase him a little further....!!

For this meme, I tag Millie, Tybalt, and Eric.

19 comments:

The Wanderer said...

we totally understands! If there wasn't a window we would get the neighbor woofies too!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you all together!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Good to see you all together! Call me stoopid but I still can't tell which is Donny and which is Marie. Except for getting into the treat cupboard, which we haven't got anyway, I have done the other two. Frankly, it's not that exciting. The woofies were not all that challenging and being able to hop up on 7-foot fence and climb tree it's easy to taunt woofies, whatever size. As for getting out, I used to do it every night after dinner and still do when I feel like it and SS is none the wiser.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a great family photo! Were you watching birdies?

Maybe you could roam your yard on a harness, Marie?

ZOOLATRY said...

And you once told us you did not take very good pictures! HA! You lied... this is a fantastic picture of three fantastic furs.
And a nice meme too.

Ramses said...

Oh Sweety you do have some great ambitions! :) Your desire for doggy chasing is very much like My Mummy's old cat Barbie-Q the Meezer... She used to hang out on the back fence and wait for passing dogs, then ride them screaming and barking down the back ally! My Mummy is pretty sure Barbie-Q hobby was one of the main reasons Calgary instituted the ban on wandering outdoor cats in the '90's! ;)

Purrs,
Ramses
XX

PS: You never know Casey might be related to her!

Ramses said...

Oh and I'z given you another award Sweety and tolded people nice stuff about you on my blog! :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a grate pikchur of you all together.We once were allowed around the fields on our own, but we haf to wait furr mum to go wiv us. Fanks furr tagging us, we'll try and do it tomorrow.

Parker said...

This is a great photo - you rarely see us together!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very nice pic, you three. Must have been something very interesting out there.

We want to pass along the award you gave us but don't know how. Could you get your mom to give ours a quick run down? She must be too sleep deprived with the wee ones to figure it out!
Thanks Goldie

Tybalt said...

That is a great picture of the three of you together!

Wow, thanks Marie! I'm going to put a lot of thought into my answers over the weekend. Hmmmmm . . . there are so many things I'd like to do . . .

Monty Q. Kat said...

No walking outside da backyard! O_o

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Dante loves to pick on dogs - no matter what size they are. We like your three things! They sound very fun to do and dream about!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Great family photo Marie, you all are so intent on the great outdoors! And your bear buddies are cute too. But most of all, we want to thank you so much for the award that you gave us, albeit a day late; it makes us so proud that we have a great new kitty friend like you!
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day, What a great photo of you cats all together! Mum thought it was great 'cos she's still trying to get a calm photo of us together. We get a little overexcited when we have photo sessions. You three did very well,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, what a beautiful family foto! But what's this about picking a fight with a large dog? Yikes!

Rocky

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is a beyootiful fambly foto! Must haf been sumfing mitey intristing out dat wondow...Zippy sez it is not good to pick fights wif da woofies. She uses her woofie frends fur protection when she goes out.

Daisy said...

That's a lovely family portrait!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a wonderful photo of all of you :-)