Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Twosome Tuesday - the Welcome Home Edition


This is a very special Twosome Tuesday for us, because in our miracle of miracles, both were lost and now are found. We are so happy that Maobert and Annie are home, safe and sound with their families, and no worse for wear for their adventures. I just hope that they will talk about the adventures some day!

As a result of these recent mommy-worrying events, we thought we'd be proactive by helping our mommy avoid anxiety. We set up this purrfect system to prevent anykitty from quietly slipping away. It's called the "I C U, U C me" system:


Don't you think this is a purrfect system??? ;)

Donny says that in his previous post, everykitty was so right to know that he's darned serious about finally catching that red dot!

Me? I wish he would be more serious about the first New Year's resolution - so that I can finally pick on him! *pouts*

19 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

The "I C U, U C me" system, Hahahahaha!!!! I love it!!
That is so good,heeheehee
Purrs,heeheehee,Mickey

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hee hee hee, that's grrreat.
Purrs, KC

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome home! Yoo guys are grate!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We are so glad that Annie and Mao are home. :) We think you've set up a great system!

Isis said...

Well Marie, what if I'z come over and help you pick on Donny? I'z been practising really good on Ramses and Tigmut'hep, so should be able to help you pick on Donny a treat! ;)

Ramses said...

I'z tagged you Sweety! :) Oh and iffen you'z feel like beating up Donny, I'z could hold him down for you! ;)

snowforest said...

We wanna catch the red dot so bad...gotta settle a lot of scores with that evading dot he he...that system u put in place seems flawless :)

Love and purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Parker said...

I think that you have a very good system worked out!

LZ said...

I like this system a lot! I know my Meowmy would invest in it.

Latte

Monty Q. Kat said...

Hmmm...I can help with the I C U, U C me!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We love the I C U, U C me system. Very creative guys!!

Tybalt said...

Great system! I'm still laughing.

I'm glad Annie and Mao are safe, too.

Ali & Fiona said...

Hiya!

Thank you for the welcome back!

Daisy said...

That seems like a good system you have developed!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, sounds like a good system. Ours is da "if Zippy is hissing we must be in da house" system...hahahaha

Unknown said...

Isn't it wonderful that both Mao and Annie came home safe!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I think that is a good system.

The Furry Kids said...

That is a great system. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

What a wonderful system, indeed!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat