Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wordless White Wednesday

17 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What a great pic of Marie! Go back to snooooozzzzz.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dear,
You are certainly very cute~~~

Ramses said...

Oh Sweety, you look so snuggly, warm and cute! :) I'll be over to join you in a moment... ;)

Purrs,
Ramses
XXXXX

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look all bundled up and cozy there, Marie. :)

The Furry Kids said...

Awww! Your ear tufts look so cute!
I gave you an award today!

Titus

momsbusy said...

snugglin in a blankie is the best.

yuki

Monkee said...

Oh you look so comfy! Now I really want to take a nap.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Very nice picture, even if you were woken up for it! :)

Tybalt said...

What a lovely picture! I love how the light plays on your gorgeous white furs.

Daisy said...

The sun on your white fur and pink ear looks very stunning!

Leona said...

Marie you look SO cozy!

snowforest said...

You look very cute snoozing!
Love and purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Peekaboo, I see you.

Just Ducky said...

Peek A Boo!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

That is such a nice piksher of yoo Marilyn. Yoo look so snuggly.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Very snuggly, Marie! You picked an awesome place to snoooze.

Anonymous said...

Love and purrs, like it
;)