Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Twosome Tuesday


[Donny:] This better be good if you gonna wake me up.
[Marie, half-asleep:] Huh...?

[Mommy:] SQUEE!! *flashy-flashy from the flashy-flashy*

Happy Tuesday, kitties!

17 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Tuesday my friends!

Tara

The Cat Realm said...

Those cunning humans! The do that to us all the time - guess why we wear sunglasses all the time!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy 2'sday 2 you 2!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

That's about da time Sadie starts yelling about being woke up!

Anonymous said...

Cool picture of you two! I added you to the M-Cat Club Donny, come by any time. We are open 24 Hours a day! Thanks for joining.
Mr. Tigger

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Well~~~~
I have to used to my beans as well~~~

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You two look so cute on Marie's beautiful Gizzy quilt. :)

Isis said...

Oh Marie, I'z gotted some news to share with you! :)

Purrs,
Isis

Poppy Q said...

Ohhhhh thats a nice Tuesday photo of you two snuggling on the love seat.

Have a great week.

Parker said...

I can see why your Mommy says "squeee!" You two are so lovely!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Why do the Beans haf to do that? Naps shouldn't be disturbed.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Oh no, not a sneak up flashy box session. Sigh. Happy Tuesday guys!!

Tybalt said...

That is what happens when you are cute! Mommy brings out the flashy box and wakes you up with it.

Happy Tuesday to you both! Purrs!

Daisy said...

Sorry you got woked up, but that is a very cute photo!

Sunny's Mommy said...

She woke you up for that?!?! That's mean. I hope you have a good Tuesday anyway.

Mickey's Musings said...

Mom drives me nuts with that flashy box! On the other hand, you two look mighty cute ;)
Go back to sleep :)
Purrs Mickey

Ivan from WMD said...

What a great photo!