Monday, January 14, 2008

Mancat Monday and the New Years Resolutions Meme

*sigh* still purring for Annie to come home!

Maobert, I am so happy you are finally home! You must tell me ALL about your adventures out there! Annie, we are still thinking and purring hard for you! We hope you'll overcome your fears and be home soon!

My sensei, Mickey Mantle, tagged me for the New Year's Resolutions meme. I don't normally do any kind of resolutions for New Year's, b/c naturally I'm purrfect the way I am, and I'm the boss here at home...at least, I like to think so.....

But after much thought and reflection, I thought that I should emulate my sensei. I thought long and hard about what my New Year's Resolutions would be, and here they are in the meme:



When it comes to New Year’s Resolutions we seem to fall into four categories:
1. quite serious about them,
2. be flippant about them,
3. do it because we feel pressured to, or
4. do not do them.
So, the purpose of this little game is to let us know which category you are in.

Here are my New Year's Resolutions:

1. Stop picking on my sisters, Marie and Casey - even tho it is lots and lots of fun!!!
2. Finally catching that red dot from the laser pointer!

I am serious about one of the resolutions, and completely flippant about the other...you tell me which one is the serious one and which one is the flippant one! ;-)

Have a Happy Mancat Monday!

17 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think your wish resolutions will be very easy~~~ hehehe~!!!!

And that is a very adorable photo of you!

Randomguru said...

Happy New Year! Best wishes to you in 2008!

Tigmut'hep said...

Oh you'z serious about catching that red dot for sure! "Boppin" your siblings however is too much to resist or at least it is for me! ;)

Isis said...

You really shouldn't pick on your sisters, that's very naughty! Maybe I'z will come over and help them teach you a lesson iffen you'z don't keep that resolution! ;)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

The red dot is so much fun to chase!

We are very happy that Mao is home and we hope that Annie goes home soon!

Parker said...

Good luck with the red dot, I can never get it!

Anonymous said...

Of course you will catch the red dot!

Tybalt said...

Gorgeous mancatly picture of you, Donny!

I think you are most serious about catching that red dot!

Leona said...

Happy Man Cat Monday! I hoe you were only serious about catching the laser cause picking on other kitties is too much fun to give up!

Artsy Catsy said...

Donny, we think you're serious about catching the red dot.

We'd like to invite you to help us with a special birthday blitz we're having on our blog for my mom's daughter!

Rocky

Daisy said...

I think you are serious about number 2 only!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I figure you are serious about catching the red dot. I'm sure you'll continue to bop your fursybs because if you didn't who would keep them in line?

The Furry Kids said...

Those are great resolutions!

Titus

Unknown said...

It is dangerous to make resolutions - people then expect something from you : )

Next time you pick on your sisfurs, your Mum will say "I thought you weren't going to pick on them anymore."

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Well, yoo should be serious about catching dat red dot. Den yoo can have fun doing dat AND picking on yoor sisfurs.

Samantha & Mom said...

Great resolutions Donny! It's best to keep them short and simple! Very handsome pose.
Hi 5 paw,
Tigger

Sunny's Mommy said...

Catching the red dot! I say that because I know that is something you can do :-p