Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Twosome Tuesday

[Donny:] You guys are right, it's *very* important to be a gentle-mancat, because then I can learn to be a big brother.

It's not too early to start, right???


[Marie:] Did you notice the little frown above my eye? Yeah, he has already become rather annoying with all this paternalistic patronizing.....

Have a happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

Us4 Cats said...

they are like a pair of warm and cozy white socks i just want to cuddle in.

they are so pretty in the light like that.


-wlk

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

See I have learned that you also have to try not to piss of the ladies of the house, feline and bean, or life can get a little rough.

Purrs Goldie

The Furry Kids said...

Brothers can be annoying! I've got 2 of them. Hang in there Marie!

Whimpurr said...

Awww, Marie, he's just trying to get pwepawed to be a good big brofur to da widdle baby bean datz on its way! ;o)

Leona said...

Awww that is sweet. If Guy tries that with me I whap him in the head.

Tenny said...

My brother is always trying to wrassle. I love play fightin but sumtimes it gits old. But on the brite side I'm gittin sum pritty big mussels for a girl!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh you two look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Haha! That is one brilliant photo. Goldie is right about not upsetting the gals.

ZOOLATRY said...

Our human is going... "aaahhh...
aaahhh... oohhhh". What does than mean?

The Crew said...

Hahaha! You look like you're playing "train".

Hey, congratz on your blurpy girl news!!