Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An Award


[Marie:] Thank you Isis for the BFF Gold Card! We sure are Blogging Furriends Forever! :D

I would like to give this BFF Gold Card to a few furriends: Adan, my big bro Ben Fuzz and lil sis Lucy, and

I just noticed that Ben Fuzz and Lucy haven't been around a while, just like we were a while back. I hope they are doing well and just have been too busy these days.

[Donny:] And I nominate this BFF Gold Card for my sensei Mickey! I hope he will teach me how to climb a wall like that soon....I could use a few lessons on climbin' a fence.....

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Isis said...

Oh yes we are furever friends Marie! :) Ramses sends kitty kisses and purrs to you too...

Purrs,
Isis
X

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award!

The Furry Kids said...

Congratulations on your award!

Whimpurr said...

Congratulations on such a nice award!

Tybalt said...

Congratulations on your award!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Concatulations on yoor award...we is glad yoor mom's doing well. Did we ever tell yoo how much our beans love babies? Climbing a wall here would be really fun but watching da shock on mom and dad's face would be even funnier.