
This is our family picture, December 2007. As you can see, we were EXTREMELY distracted from having our family portrait taken. Why do you ask?

Because Mr. Pigeon and ALL his family braved the cold last winter to come and visit us!! Isn't it sweet of them???
But our family will change very soon, Maggy and Zoey's mommy from Zoolatry was so kind as to congratulate us with this great picture. We will have a girl blurpy sibling Feb 2009!

Happy Saturday Photo Hunting!
PhotoHunt


20 comments:
what a cute, cuddly and feathery family! :) tfs!
mine's up HERE
Oh how cute! I love the pictures of the kitties by the window.
My entries are posted here and here. Hope you can stop by. Happy weekends!
Hello my lovelies! How are you all?
Pyewacket and trixie and Tigger say hi to you all. :)
Great "distracted" shot of the three of you! Cute graphic too!
Purrs Goldie and Shade
Love the kitty cats :)
Great take on theme. I included my pets too.
Mine is here.
http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/10/photohunt-family.html
Happy week end:-)
cute! especially the first one :)
happy weekend!
Oh they are cute and cool. Happy weekend.
That is a great little family you have there and I can't wait to see the new one.
A girl to add to the beautiful family! Congratulations!
Nice shot of the shivering pigeons, by the way. lol
I did "vintage" today. I hope you have time to visit. http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-family/
What great family pictures! The birdies are cute too! CONGRATULATIONS on the soon to be new burby baby too!!!
We have never seen pigeons! They look delicious, kind of like a chick-hen!
*koff koff* BIRDIES! Yoo guys is so well behaved...we woulda been banging on da window trying to get to dem.
What a sweet graphic! I love that picture of you all together, too!
What a lovely family - they should procreate more!! ;-)
I love the family pictures; both of cats and birds! Great take on the theme today!
Whooowie! New burpy fing? Such a nice happy family. Have a great weekend!
hey marie ...
lookit ramses ... den lookit joba.
same cat????
jh
Yum Yum pigeon pie. FAZ
Yay!!! Congrats you guys! Blurpy girls are lots of fun once you get used to them!! We are all so happy for you!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie (and Mommy, Daddy and blurpy)
Post a Comment