
One of my favourite spots to sit is on this particular dining room chair. From this vantage point, I can see into FOUR different areas at once: the living room, the dining room, the kitchen and the study/office. It's high up and it's somewhat secretive coz nokitty EVER thinks to look up at this spot, so it's purrfect if you wanted to "scare" them, haha.
Bonus: if you ever got into trouble (say...for scaring Casey, hehe), you can run away to the dining room chairs on the OTHER side of the table. Mommy always glares at me when I do this, but never comes after me!
So anyways, were you able to tell who was who in yesterday's picture? For those who guess that I was the kitty on the right....you are correct! :D
Happy Wednesday! Christmas is only SIX DAYS AWAY!!!!!


22 comments:
You look beautiful in that chair.
Happy Wednesday!
That seems to be a very good spot for all kinds of things.... And you look picture perfect and beautiful there!!!
I got your wonderful Christmas card - thank you sooooooo much - what a beautiful picture of the three of you - and how sweet of you to think of me!
I wish you the very best holidays ever too, and a wonderful new year!!!
Karl
I do apologize for not visitng a lot in the last weeks but CCSI is really a lot more work behind the scenes than you can ever imagine before you do it, hahahahahahaha!
That looks like a fantastic vantage point.
That is a beautiful photo of you, Marie. It sounds like you have a great spot there!
Ah Sweety, I'z see you and I'z have the same taste in hiding sport! ;) I'z too have a fave dinning room chair and take to it any time I'z feel the need to be alone... Like when I'z wanna hide from My Mummy before she finds me and takes me off to the vet! ;) The advantage my chair has over the other 3 is it's the one nearest the radiator so it's a good warm patch! :)
Purrs,
Ramses
XXXX
PS: I'z been looking at your purrty picture you sent me all morning! :)
Oh, yoor so purrty. We gessed right and den changed our minds, den we gots all confused and...well, anyway, Happy Wednesday.
I'z countin' down to KissMouse Day too! :) You'z very purrty in your photo Marie and d'one you sent us smells very nice too! :) I'z gived it a real good sniffin'
Purrs,
Isis
Yep the dining chairs are always a good place to hide.
That wuz us who deleted our comment cuz stoopid Blogger said we left the comment section blank, so we did it again, and guess what, it wuzn't blank at all!!
what a cute picture - seems like a great spot for observation and ambush...
That is such a pretty picture of you!
Marie, you look so beautiful and elegant on your special chair. And it's high up -- perfect for you, because you deserve to be on a pedestal!
Rocky
That sounds like a great hidey spot. I feel inspired to find one for myself now.
That is a good spot to survey all of your domain!
KidBean turns 5 on Sunday, we have boxes everywhere!
Such a lovely picture for White wednesday!
Your white furs are so beautiful!
I received my Secret Paw package from you guys today - Thank You so much! I LOVE everything. I am going to do a post about it tomorrow.
P.S. My Mum asked me to thank your Mum so much for the nice note and live2share bracelet - her thoughtfullness is so much appreciated.
That chair looks like it was *made for you! Great spot!
P.S. I love your white furs!
you are beautiful. I was completely wrong with my guess yesterday!You both look so alike xxx
Beinn up an haing various views is FURRY important. A view like that is fabulous. Bein able to leave in many directions is great too!
I also love hiding in chairs under the dinning table~!
Sometimes I run and hide around chairs no one could catch me~! That is my very safe spot~!
Post a Comment