Monday, December 17, 2007

Mancat Monday


That's right, mommy. THIS is how you should treat a Mancat.....

I want tummy scritchies and treats and red dots and lavish attention on me!! Just me!!!

Happy Monday, furriends! I hope that you Mancats are getting da proper treatment from your mommy and/or daddy!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother, Clyde is big on tummy scritches. Not me, I give the bitey when My Lady touches my tummy.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I love tummy scritchies too!

Leslie said...

I love having my tummy rubbed but Tigger and Trixie hate it. :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yes, mancats deserve all dat and more...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

All of those sound good, Donny. Mancats deserve lots of attention!

Ramses said...

Oh yes tummy rubs are great! :)

Parker said...

What a wonderful Tummy you have!

ASTOR CATS said...

Happy Monday to you! Tummy scritches are the best!

Midnite & Stray Kitty

LZ said...

You remind me that I deserve a nice tummy rub!

Chase

Isis said...

Hi Donny, please can you'z get Marie to look at d'pics of Mancats I'z linked to so she can help me drool over...er, look at who I might visit in January! *giggle*blush*

Purrs,
Isis

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

That's it! Demand the treatment that you rightfully deserve!

Daisy said...

Donny, I am glad you are not afraid to show your mom the proper way you like your scritches.

Tybalt said...

I got lots of snuggles and kisses from mommy yesterday . . . and my paws got massasged, too! Grandmama gave me a tummy rub . . . but I wasn't really in the mood for it and told her so.

Great job, Donny!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Yeah, that's how she's supposed to do it ;-)

The Furry Fighter said...

wow your mum got a Mazda 5! post a pic of it some day please!

my Mancat Monday has been hijacked by me cos today is a special anniversary for me xxx

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Yes, Donny! That is exactly how we mancats should be treated on Mancat Monday!!!! Happy Mancat Monday to you, too, buddy!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie