Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Thank you for this wonderful picture, Zoolatry!

*ahem*
[Marie:] We wish you a Merry Christmas
[Donny:] We wish you a Merry Christmas
[Casey:] We wish you a Merry Christmas

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

We all hope that you have a safe and wonderful holiday season this week, we will return sometime after the New Year.

See you next year!

39 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

We want to wish you a very Blessed Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New year!! We love the picture!
Your FL furiends,

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I can't can't figure out which one is Donny and which is Marie. Duncy Momo!

Anonymous said...

We love Zoolatry pictures! Merry Christmas :)

Tara said...

Have a great holiday!
Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Merry Christmas to all of you and to your family! :)

Parker said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too!

Ramses said...

Have d'bestest KissMouse ever My Sweety! :)

Purr and Kitty Kisses,
Your Ramses
XXXX

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

That is a very cute Holiday photo you guys!! We wish you and your beans the bestest of Christmases and a very Happy, Healthy 2008!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

ZOOLATRY said...

And we shall see you next year... happy happy to your mom and dad!
Enjoy the season and share in all the good blessings.

Artsy Catsy said...

A Furry Meowy Christmas to all of you, from all of us at Artsy Catsy!

Just Ducky said...

Merry Christmas.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Merry Christmas to everyone in your family :-)

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Merry Christmas!

Mickey's Musings said...

Santa comes tonight!!!!!!!!!
WooHoo!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Max said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Lux said...

Happy Holidays to you, too!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can hear you singing~!! You have very wonderful sound~!!! Thank you~!

I wish you have a very Merry Christmas as well~!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

Happy kissmouse to you and your fambly

Catzee said...

Purry Christmas ya'll!

Millie said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a happy, and safe Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

*smoochies*fce

Tiger Lily said...

Merry Christmas to you all!

Love,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Zeke

The Furry Kids said...

Merry Christmas!

Ivan from WMD said...

Merry Christmas to you all! See you next year!

William, Olivia, Caroline and Russell

Karen Jo said...

I love the Christmas picture Zoolatry made for you. A very Merry Christmas to all of you.

Karen Jo said...

I love the Christmas picture Zoolatry made for you. A very Merry Christmas to all of you.

sammawow said...

We wish a very Merry Christmas to all of you!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Meowy Catsmas & a Happy Boxing Day to you!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

hope you had a wunnerful Chris Mouse.

Isis said...

Meowy KissMouse Marie! :) I'z turn 1 year old tomorrow... :)

None said...

Wishing you a great Holiday season!

Purrrs,
Tamra

Unknown said...

Donny, Marie & Casey,

Oh good, I'm so glad you liked your Secret Paw Package! I received mine from you too, but my Mum has been feeling ill and hasn't had the chance to blog about it yet. She is going to do that right now. Thank you so much!

The Furry Fighter said...

same to you Marie and the Gang!
see you soon xxx

Christine and FAZ said...

Hope you guys all had a wonderful time! Purrs FAZ

Ramses said...

Ooh Marie it arrived this morning!!!! :) Now I can gaze at you lovingly every day even if My Mummy forgets to let me at the computer... :)

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy New Year! Love Henry, Clyde and Charlotte Helton!

Isis said...

Oh Marie, tomorrow I'z off to see a Mancat of the Stud variety and I'z just sooo excited! :) I'z hope you and your family have a wonderful 2008, I'z certainly intend to... ;)

Motor Home Cats said...

Happy New Year Donny and Marie.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Happy New Year! Love that picture!

Karl and Ruis said...

We hope you had a wonderful New Year and we also hope you will be back very soon!
We are cruising in Antarctica right now - so come by and check it out!!!
Karl and Ruis