Marie, I have launched a career as an investigative journalist! Maybe my second assignment will be to find out why you've gone all quiet recently... ;)
Donny and Marie - isn't it your birthday today? Where is the party? Do we need to punish some humans for not attending to your needs properly? Or am I at the wrong blog??? Happy Birthday Donny and Marie!!! Mrs. OZ and The Cat Realm
We came by to wish Donny & Marie each a Happy Purrthday! We hope you will have many more. Which is why we're not going to sing for you. You'd die laughing.
I Dare You! Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog. I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry! Karl
The Cat Blogosphere - where all da kitty bloggers hang out!
All my kitty blogger furriends!
Da Rail!
Pablo's Fan Club...My Pledge
I, Marie the Defender, do solemnly swear to remain faithful to the Pablo Fan Club purpose, which is to admire the exceptional qualities of the great feline leader, Pablo of West Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I will heed his wise counsel in feline social causes, defend his honor to any detractors and strive to follow his example in my daily life.
23 comments:
What a cute and artistic piktur...purrs...
You're looking lovely Marie, in fact Ramses is getting all excited looking at your purrty picture! I shall now have fun teasing him... :)
Purrs,
Tigmut'hep
Hi, pretty girl!
Awww!
Lovely shadows on yer white furs!
I like your ear tufts. They are very fashionable.
Love,
Tazo
Ooh Marie my Sweet, I can't help myself I keep coming back for another look at your radiant beauty (even if Tigmut'hep keeps teasing me about it)! :)
Purrs,
Ramses
XX
Marie, you is beautiful!! I am glady you guys are back blogging, I missed you.
Hi Marie. You are such a pretty white cat. I like that picture.
Hope you guys are doing well...see you soon...
Hello, anybody there? Is your Mommy back? We miss you:) xxx
What a beautiful and artistic composition!
I made some changes at The Cat Realm - Karl doesn't even know it yet ....
Mrs. OZ
Marie, I have launched a career as an investigative journalist! Maybe my second assignment will be to find out why you've gone all quiet recently... ;)
Purrs,
Isis
Off to interview Yao-lin's slave this weekend! :)
We heard Donnie & Marie is having a birthday. Many happy returns!
Mindy & Moe
Happy Purrthday sweet Marie and dashing Donny! Are yoo guys effur gonna blog again?
Donny and Marie - isn't it your birthday today? Where is the party? Do we need to punish some humans for not attending to your needs properly?
Or am I at the wrong blog???
Happy Birthday Donny and Marie!!!
Mrs. OZ and The Cat Realm
We came by to wish Donny & Marie each a Happy Purrthday! We hope you will have many more. Which is why we're not going to sing for you. You'd die laughing.
Welcome back!
Marie - Isis has hinted on revealing why you are absent so long.... we can't wait to find out - we think it might be a nice reason?
I Dare You!
Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog.
I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry!
Karl
I just heard of your news. Congratulations to all of you :-)
Blurpy?!? You're getting a blurpy?!?!?
WOOOOO HOOOO!!!
Concats!
I just read the news about the little blurpy thing. Many congratulations.
Post a Comment