[Donny:] You may have been wondering what I have been doing with myself for the past six weeks...
WELL.....I have been secretly training so that I can bulk up and look like a truly manly mancat...more like my sensei Mickey Mantle, and a little less like some scrawny teenager.
I worked VERY hard. I chase the "red dot" all the time for cardio. I play-fight with Casey and Marie for resistance training. I practice lots and lots of yoga for core strength and de-stress, thanks to yoga kitty guru Skittles. I carry ANY string in my mouth, regardless of whatever is attached to it: feather, toy, block, queen size blanket from mommy's and daddy's bed.....
How do you like my results of six weeks of training? Do you think this new burly look makes me look more manly? I hope so!
Happy Mancat Monday!


8 comments:
I can tell you are in great physical condition!
Whoa, Donny! Yoo look soooo mancatly! Zippy and I think da words hubba hubba are fitting here.
HEY! Hi... Welcome Back! So glad to know that all is OK with all of you... we gots worried a bit for awhile there. Anyway, good to see you again... come play as often as you can and oh, check your email, cause we sent you something... Bye now dear friends!
Maggy & Zoey, Zoolatry
All that hard work has paid off Donny, you are looking very manly.
Hey good to see you guys back and catch up in space with my astro-buddy. You all look wonderful (as always)!
Unfortunately, my SS is going to abandon me soon. She is going away to NW Xinjiang for a survey.
Welcome back, dears! And Donny, you look fabulous! Your Sensei will be so proud when he sees you, *smile*.
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
I can't *believe how manly you look!!! :)
Ya look fit an trim! Good exercisin, Donny...
Post a Comment