My furriends, so sorry we have not been online. We are all ok. Mommy's been busy and then once again - she and daddy took off to celebrate Chinese New Year with mommy's family in Vancouver.
Although I don't particularly like to be a lapcat or be picked up and cuddled by humans...I miss mommy and daddy the most. I have been velcro'd to mommy's or daddy's leg whenever possible today.
Casey only wanted a lot of head rubs whenever she wanted it and Donny was just being himself: whiny, bossy, and scared-y.
Anyways, mommy says that her job duties have changed, so she'll be a lot busier, but she'll let us post online whenever she can.
I hope so!!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Oh My Marie, how can I cope without you here all the time?! That's it you'll just have to move in here! ;) Iffen your Mommy's at work all the time she won't notice that I've kidnapped you and there's always lotsa kitty food available round here, so you'll be fine! :) Oh and it's not so cold here either, so you can play outside with me in the run...
Purrs,
Ramses
XX
I turn into Velcro kitty after my Bean has been away for while, so I can totally understand. And I'm NOT what ANYONE would call a love bug.
I understand. Sometimes Mommys and Daddys get really busy. Thanks for letting us know what's up.
I don't like it when my Meowm is gone alot either. You need to purractice making them feel extra guilty when they come back!
My Lap Lady is so busy at work right now too. It stinks. Hopefully you're at least getting some good petting time!
Kaze
I was wondering where you guys were!
Happy Chinese New Year!
We are very glad to hear that you are all okay. The two of us are velcro kitties all the time, but even more so after our humans have been away.
I has missed you and is glad you is back. I hopes it is warmer in Canada now and happy year of the rat!!
Does that mean I can't chase them for a whole year?
Happy New Year!
We're glad you guys are doing well. Momma's been pretty busy around here, too. :/
Love,
Tazo
We are glad that you are all okay. We have missed you. We are sorry that your mommy's work has changed and that she is busier.
Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
good to hear that you are all well - looking forward to catching up soon!
Happy Valentines Day Sweety!
Purrs,
Ramses
XX
Post a Comment