Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



I am currently dreaming of my love Ramses, sending all my love to him.

In fact, I think I'll teleport over and spend the day in a snuggle-wuggle with my dearest Ramses!

Of course, our snuggle-wuggle will be after attending the lovely Momo's Valentine's Love Cruise Party. So fun!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

18 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone at your place, Marie! :)

Tybalt said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Happy Valentines to all of you from all of us....

Purrs
Abby, Boo, Ping, Jinx and Gracie

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you lovely Marie, and to Donny to.

The Furry Kids said...

Awwww! You two look so cute!

Happy Valentines Day!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you :-D

Lux said...

I hope you had a fantastic Valentine's Day!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Valentine's day!

Tiger Lily said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Happy Valentine's day to you~! You are very beautiful~!

Ramses said...

I hadded the best day ever with you My Sweety! :) I hope you enjoyed helping me snoopervise the decorating of the hall - sorry that Dad's so scary with that ladder, but at least we didn't have to call the fire brigade to come rescue him! ;) I hope you have a great weekend... I'll be finking of you as ever! :)

Purrs,
Ramses
XX

snowforest said...

Ramses is a furry handsome kitty ~ and you iz very purrety too ~ you make a wunderful couple :)
Purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Happy belated Valentne's Day. You two make a sweet couple. I am glad you are back and everything is good.

~Goldie and Shade

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Tagged Donnyboy!
Love--Mick

Anonymous said...

Happy late Valentines Day...

Isis said...

Oh that's my fave photo of you two together Marie! You and my brother look so sweet together... :)

The Crew said...

You're both so photogenic!!!

ZOOLATRY said...

You be very handsome as always.
But... where be you?
We hope all of you (and your great humans) are OK!