So, this is a picture of handsome me at 3 months. Even from a very young age, I like to pose for da camera. You can also see that I was born with amber eyes, but they changed to a very nice almost turquoise-green. Mommy says I was only 3 lbs then. Being a strong and robust 13 lbs, I can hardly believe it!
Happy Mancat Monday!


7 comments:
You were a lovely little baby cat! I wish I had know you to lick your little head and steal your mousies.
Chey
What a gorgeous little kit you were!!!!
You sure were cute Donny, but I bet My Marie was even cuter! ;) Ok so I'm a little biased, but you've gotta admit that My Marie is a real stunner! :)
Purrs and kitty kisses for My Sweety,
Ramses
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
What a little cutie...and now a handsome and rugged mancat. Dad keeps saying my whole body used to be da size of my head but I don't beleeve him!
You was a pretty baby! I is up to 4 pounds now and I's gonna be a big strong Mancat!
Iago
You were a cute little Mancat in training back then.
Donny you sure were cute back then, and we think you are cute now too actually but cute in a big mancatly way of course.
Whicky Wuudler
Post a Comment