Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday 13: What Mommy and Daddy did on their vacation

They're home! They're home!

Mommy and Daddy came home this morning!! We were so pleased, we were supervising them, making sure they were in fact unloading their luggage and STAYING home with us.

After asking for many, many scritchies and hugs, we asked mommy and daddy what they did on their vacation. And for this week's Thursday Thirteen, here are 13 interesting things that they did on their vacation:

1. They went to another city called Vancouver - it's in British Columbia, Canada.

2. They went to the beaches in Vancouver.

3. They went for dim sum with mommy's family.

4. They had dinner with mommy's cousin. It was sushi.

5. They went to Mayne Island to meet up with daddy's gma.

6. They visited with an old furriend that they had not seen for over 5 years.

7. They met this old furriend's wife for the first time.

8. They went to Sidney on Vancouver Island.

9. They went to Salt Spring Island, right next to Mayne Island.

10. It was mommy's first time to Salt Spring Island.

11. They visited with an old family furriend in Vancouver.

12. They had dinner with daddy's uncle and auntie who came in from Squamish.

13. They went to Steveston and had the best fish and chips from Pajo's.

Mommy was in gurreat health, so everyone had a gurreat time. Mommy and daddy said it was lots of fun on their vacation, but they were glad to be home and glad to see us 3 cats again.

Happy, happy Thursday, kitties!

22 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It sounds like your mom and dad had a great trip! I'm glad to hear your mom was in good health for it. :) And of course they missed you! I hope they give you all lots of attention now that they're home again.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Sounds like they had a great time. But, whut did YOU all do while they was gone?

Rebecca said...

It sounds like a good trip.

Happy TT13 - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

Donny-boy!
I'm glad your mom and dad are back! And I'm REALLY glad your mom was feeling great!
I missed you!
Love--Mickey
ps--in less than a week our mom and dad will be leaving for 10 days!

Daisy said...

That sounds like a fun vacation! I think I would enjoy sushi, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like a very exciting vacation!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip your mommy and daddy had. Of course, Vancouver is always a great trip! Happy TT!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Okay, they had their fun so now yoo hafta sit on them so they don't leave again.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

sushi. sushi. sushi. sushi. sushi. did they bring some back :)

Sounds like a great time they had but it's always best to be home with your kitty cats.

This picture is so cool, mirror mirror babies

HUGS and Loves

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like they had a great time! I'm so glad. I bet you three kitties and your mom and dad had all kinds of wonderful snuggles when they got back!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

They're back! And, now woohoo so are you! We missed you guys. Sounds like they had a great vacation. Enjoy the reunion with them!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Sounds your mommy and daddy have a wonderful great time, so happy for them.

And of course so happy for you, they came back!!!!I can see you guys can't wait, all sitting there straight and waiting. So sweet of you~~~

Have a great together time.

Samantha & Mom said...

We are so glad your Mom and Dad are home and that your Mom was feeling good and had a wonderful time. We bet they were so excited to see you three as you were to see them. Spend some great quality time with them.
Your FL furiends,

Poppy Q said...

Did they bring you presents?

Sounds like a lovely holiday, visiting lots of friends and family, beaches and eating.

They will be glad to home though with you guys and in their own beds. Have a nice weekend together.

Ramses said...

Sounds like your Mommy and Daddy had a great time Sweetness. But I'm sure glad they're back too, so I can purr to you all I want again! :)

Oh did I tell you how much I've missed you all week? How much I wanna curl up with you? How amazing your blue eyes are? How totally wonderful I think you are? Well I hope you know I think of you lots and how happy I am to have you as my very own girlfurriend! :)

The Furry Fighter said...

Thank you for coming to my blog and saying lovely things :)

xxx

HRH Yao-Lin said...

sounds like the humans had a fabulous time .

My human used to live in Vancouver a few years ago.

I trust you have made the humans feel sufficiently guilty for leaving you.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a good vacation! And they had lots of fish! Did they bring some with them for you?

The Furry Kids said...

It sounds like your mom and dad were super busy on their vacation. Glad your mom was feeling good. Make sure to get lots of cuddles to catch up from when they were gone.

Love,
Tazo

snowforest said...

Seems like a great trip ~ your beans sure had fun ~ glad they are back :)

Anita said...

Beautiful place to go of holidays.

Welcome to your home!

Teena in Toronto said...

Sounds like they had a good time!

Mine's up ... what I did on my vacation too.